Frequently Asked Questions
How should I apply ACNE-OIL™?
Wet your face by splashing it with warm water, apply a coin size amount of face wash to the palm of your hand, rub together to form a lather, using soft to the touch circular motions apply to the entire face as gently as possible and then rinse off with warm water.
Using a clean towel gently pat your face dry (DO NOT RUB)
Place a coin size amount of ACNE-OIL™ in the palm of your hand. Gently massage the oil into your face. Excess oil will get absorbed into the skin, or gently pat off with a clean tissue.
STEP 4 (optional)
Before washing the oil off your hands, simply run your fingers through your hair, ACNE-OIL™ is a brilliant hair conditioner that is nourishing and repairing.
When should I apply ACNE-OIL™?
For convenience, we advise applying ACNE-OIL™ in the evenings before bed-time.
It is fine to apply it in the mornings as well.
Is ACNE-OIL™ also recommended for oily skin?
Yes, ACNE-OIL™ is especially recommended for oily skin as it helps to balance excess sebum (oil) production in the skin, thereby helping to prevent clogging of pores which would otherwise lead to acne.
Does ACNE-OIL™ heal scarring from acne?
ACNE-OIL™ does not heal scarring. It does however help to improve overall skin texture and helps to fade hyperpigmentation acne (dark marks resulting from acne).
Will ACNE-OIL™ help with my dark marks?
ACNE-OIL™ helps to fade dark marks which have resulted from previous acne. It contains nutrients that aid in the healing process but may take several weeks before seeing results.
The product helps to reduce further acne and thereby prevent further dark marks from developing.
Please always remember to consult with your medical practitioner if you notice changes in your skin, especially with regard to localised changes in colour, size or feel of specific areas of your skin.
What is the difference between acne and pimples?
The difference between acne and pimples is that acne is a disease and pimples are one of its symptoms.
Is ACNE-OIL™ recommended for both teenagers and adults?
Yes, ACNE-OIL™ helps to manage both teenage acne and adult hormonal acne.
What else can I do to prevent break outs?
- Wash your face morning and evening using a gentle face wash. When drying, avoid rubbing your skin. Rather pat it dry with clean towel.
- Overwashing your face can irritate and dry out your skin causing it to produce more oil. Try using a gentle face wash morning and evening. When drying your face, avoid rubbing your skin. Rather pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure and always use a sunscreen (make sure it is suitable for acne prone skin).
- Avoid touching your face.
- Avoid picking and squeezing your pimples as this could lead to permanent scarring.
- Health experts recommend drinking 8 glasses of water a day.
- Take time out to relax or meditate as stress can contribute to acne.
- Try to eat foods containing omega-3 as this may help to constrain acne flare-ups.
- Follow a healthy whole food eating plan.
Ordering, Payments & Delivery
How do I order?
How long does delivery take?
All orders paid for by Credit card or Debit card or online EFT will be dispatched within 24 – 48 hours after receiving your order. Manual EFT payments will only be dispatched once funds have cleared in our account. Deliveries takes between 1 – 5 working days depending on where you are situated in the country.