My path to clear skin
ACNE-OIL™ is proving to be the game changer for acne sufferers.
Introduced to South Africa in early 2019, ACNE-OIL™ has already improved the lives of countless people.
Oily skin? Dry skin?
ACNE-OIL™ acts to regulate skin oil (sebum) production while at the same time moisturising dry skin, resulting in healthy, oil-balanced skin free of acne. It is rich in vitamin D, vitamin E, linoleic acid, omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, all of which help to balance & regulate the sebum (oil) production in the skin.
Over-active oil (sebum) production is a primary factor causing clogged pores and acne.
ACNE-OIL™ is non-comedogenic (does not clog pores). Finally an oil to apply directly on to acne-prone skin – Wow!
Acne-Oil™ Is non-comedogenic and therefore will not clog pores. Finally you can apply real oil directly on to acne-prone skin – Wow! Experience the benefits of daily moisturizing that you have never had access to before.
Applied as a topical treatment, the unique combination of vitamin D, vitamin E, linoleic acid, omega 3, omega 6 fatty acids and Aloe Vera helps to balance & regulate sebum (oil) production in the skin, thereby helping to reduce the symptoms & control the effects of acne, inflammation, blotchiness, dryness, uneven texture of the skin, psoriasis, eczema and rosacea. Best of all ACNE-OIL™ is suitable for all skin types.
See how ACNE-OIL™ has helped people achieve clear & healthy skin
SOCIAL MEDIA TESTIMONIALS
- Acne-Oil Is Non-Comedogenic (will not clog pores)
- Balances and regulates sebum production
- Contains Vitamin D, E, Omega 6, Omega 3 fatty acids as well as linoleic acid and aloe vera
- Effective in reducing and controlling acne & rosacea.
- Reduces inflammation, blotchiness, dryness & uneven texture of the skin
- Helps to fade dark marks
- Applied as a topical treatment, so no oral consumption
- Suitable for all skin types
Apply in 3 Easy Steps
- Before going to bed, wet your face with warm water, wash with a mild face wash and rinse off.
- Using a clean towel gently pat your face dry. Do Not Rub!
- Place a coin size amount of Acne-Oil in the palm of your hand. Using a circular motion apply a thin layer over your entire face.
Before washing hands, run your fingers through your hair to use as an overnight conditioner.